Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2019, 09:18   #834
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit (New).

To my mind, the conditions that the EU wants to impose if we crash out and then wish to open trade talks are too onerous for the UK to accept. I believe that they chucked the £39 billion in as well.

Should we have a Leave PM, then we can say no to the EU bullies;,we’ve already announced our tariffs and all that will settle down.

The only other sensible course is to remain in the EU and constantly prick them with our picador sticks. The edifice May crumble anyway given the fact that the Euro is not properly underpinned by across-EU assets and fiscal policies.

My advice is at your risk.