View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 17:05   #5032
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
I don't think Netflix intends to poison anyone
Just to clarify, the manufacturer didn't poison anybody. Someone injected cyanide into the capsules once they were on shop shelves. I just used it as an example of how unexpected external forces can seriously impact a business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1948uk View Post
Microsoft was 'not only ahead of the curve, but leading it'. Is it now?
Actually, yes. A good example of a company reinventing itself.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewc.../#3eb9fbb25ce1

They have had more than their fair share of mis-steps over the years, though. I bet I'm the only person here still using Windows Phone