Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 07:42   #8458
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Obviously Remainers largely voted against it. They don’t want Brexit to happen.

I am calling the ERG cowards because they want it to happen but don’t want any drawbacks to leaving on their hands and want to blame everyone else if Brexit doesn’t live up to their plan.

Nothing is ever their fault. They never seem to take any responsibility. It doesn’t matter what happened or what will happen it will never, ever, be down to them. That’s why they’re cowards.

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 ----------

Remainers were always going to get blamed anyway. Search my posts after the result and I said when we don’t get the brilliant outcomes the Leave campaign ‘suggested’ that they’ll blame Remainers. The people who ran the campaign don’t have responsibility for enacting it and spent three years running away from it.

May had the task of actually doing it.
Not sure May was ever truly a Remainer, just using Brexit to cover her xenophobia and cling on to her premiership.