Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 00:03   #8453
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I have no patience for the ERG at all. Cowards.
What in the heck is this nonsense ?

Are you forgetting that a lot more Remainer MPs rejected this crap deal??

The ERG are certainly not cowards. They are standing tall, voting against something which does not deliver on the referendum result, it was an absolute shoddy deal.

Well done on them for voting against an absolutely shit deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
The truth is any deal will require concessions and pain. They went though the referendum and spend the last three years since talking up a Brexit that was never on the table.
Absolute rubbish, there was no such thing as voting for a deal before and during the referendum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
They were never going to vote for any deal because they don't want to get their hands dirty. I think secretly they want this deal to pass but they wanted it to pass without their votes so they can cry treachery and claim their utopia was thwarted by Parliament.

They would rather risk their entire project than have to have any responsibility for it. If Brexit doesn't happen then Leavers can they can blame Remainers but they can also blame each ERG member who, when it was within their grasp, voted No.
More rubbish - We can blame Remainers anyway - Brexit won and was chosen by a democratic decision, thwarted by a Remainer Prime Minister and Remainer driven Parliament. I've told you before this would have been different if a Brexiteer was in the driving seat, we'd have stood up to those corrupted fools in the EU, but oh no, we have to stay in a disgusting, corrupted union and pay a con job membership fee and for what?...

..Paltry benefits, when we can get them anyway, living by self determination, that is my right as a citizen to live in a truly independent country, instead we're tethered to a corrupted and cancerous EU.

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Every MP should follow their conscience. If they believe that a vote for Brexit will close factories and offices and leave their constituents worse off, then I am sure you will understand that it is rational for them to vote against it.
No factories or offices are closing, more negative Remainer fantansy crap.