Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 13:35   #8067
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
No. You said Brexiters knew what they were doing. You don't speak for 17+ million people, you speak for yourself and yourself only. I didn't really know what anything fully meant. I made a decision based on what I thought was better for myself and the country. But I don't pretend to speak for millions of people.
He speaks for me and everyone else I know who voted to leave the EU - we want to be out totally from that corrupted con job union. That's what leaving meant to me and us. So yes, in essence, he speaks for me and everyone associated to me, who also voted to leave the con job union. He does not just speak for himself.

But surely this logic of yours, also applies to Remainers then, who constantly tell us Brexiteers we got it wrong - that we voted the wrong way, no we did not get it wrong, there is nothing to get wrong, it is called democracy and we voted to leave the EU.

This is a tiresome, old pathetic argument and it needs to be laid to rest.