Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 10:16   #7662
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Theresa May must resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
You've gone from none at all to a few, I suspect the number is far greater, in fact I'd bet there is a greater number who didn't know what leaving the eu would entail than did and who can blame them, no one campaigned to leave without a deal, we were told we'd get a better deal than the one we had, it's probably why people split the leave group into moderates who want a deal and hard liners who don't.
No such thing as a hardliner. If you voted to leave the EU and we leave it in it's entirety, then you're just a leaver. No hard, no extremes about it whatsoever. If you leave your car, you don't leave it hard, you just leave it, if you leave your house, you don't leave it hard, you just leave it.

No - I stand by that the "few people" might as well be none at all.

Who knows - who cares?

All irrelevant, we had a referendum, one of the largest Democratic processes in modern British history - there is no new information, except blatant scaremongering.