View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 10:03   #191
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It’s early yet.
If it were Freeview I'd be more inclined to agree, VM tend to do it overnight, that's what happened with the recent BBC HD change.

We had a couple of TV outages yesterday, maybe this was a wider issue (I assumed it was very local, but maybe I was wrong) and this delayed it.

I don't watch STV News so I'm not sure, but is there only one region of STV HD on VM? With the recent STV/Sky press release it mentioned HD regions, so I'm wondering if these outages were related to regional changes on the network i.e. the Dundee region of STV HD being added in background.

The first outage knocked out catch-up and on-demand on V6 despite the internet continuing to work (it was adamant I plug the ethernet back in despite it never being used in the first place). The second knocked out the broadcast channels for a wee while.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote