Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2019, 10:51   #6905
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I think i mentioned this in a previous post, but Brexit is just the tip of the iceberg. it's allowed what may have previously been bubbling under the surface social and political tensions to burst through to the fore.

The people of this country have never been more divided, there are deep wounds that have to heal somehow. Leavers telling remainers to 'get over it' is antagonistic and does nothing to help. Remainers taunting leavers with how they're going to get Brexit delayed or cancelled again does nothing to help. It's just going to cause further resentment.
The answer to it all is to implement the Referendum result. If there is to be a 2nd Referendum, then it should be on No Deal or the final TM Deal. An extension to A50 so that the Rerendum can be arranged would not then be out of order.

My advice is at your risk.