Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 09:54   #5944
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
I think if remainers can call brexiteers racist's and nazi's it must just be part of that old free speech chestnut, don't hear much condemnation when Boris/ JRM/nigel farage etc are on the receiving end.
I don't think you should all people Nazis (unless they actually are, i.e white supremacists) and I don't call everyone racist.

But the objection is less calling her a Nazi and more the way they surrounded her and harassed her in the street. A group of angry people surrounding someone whilst hurling abuse carries an undertone of violence to it. If this happened to anyone in a public setting you hope the police would step in and disperse the group. Given the fact she is also an MP and that carries additional security concerns then it's even worse.