Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 09:27   #5936
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Stop going on about the rape threats, that is a separate issue and totally unacceptable - as for people urling and shouting at MPs, it happens all the time.

So you are objecting to this behaviour - Right, so where the hell was your objections when JRM and his kids were targeted ?

I saw nothing said by you back then when that happened, that I recall, I stand to be corrected if you did.
It's not the a different issue, it's the same people.

And here I where I called the people abusing Mogg and his kids a horrible little group: https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...3#post35963023