Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2018, 23:17   #5278
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Well #4575

You came up with the old phrase “ that wasn’t On my ballot paper”. Which means you didn’t really understand what was on your ballot paper.

You can rebuff that assertion......but it’s a logical premise.
So logical of course our politicians disagree. Instead we have May’s deal, Norway, Canada and an assortment of pluses.

If only they, and the electorate had all of your insight.

Quote:
Obviously a typo, I of course meant the process was controlled. I thought an intelligent person such as yourself would realise that.
I’m not going to make assumptions about your ability to read/understand my posts nor ability to articulate your own.