Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2018, 09:34   #5188
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I don’t see why we need to get on with it. In the present form it doesn’t represent what was promised before, Parliament can’t agree, and such an important decision requires taking the time and effort to ensure we make the right decision.
I suspect millions of People did not vote to leave based on promises made, I certainly did not - I took absolutely no notice of ANY campaigns because my mind was made up for leaving years before any campaigns began.

Parliament is full of Pro EU loons who are putting their own personal beliefs before the peoples, who gave them an instruction to leave the EU and yes I say instruction because that is what they did, they passed the sovereign choice to us to decide and we decided to leave the EU, (I will not be told otherwise by anybody!!!).