Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 21:29   #3644
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Who is this aimed at ?
Nobody specifically.

I was referencing the only cataclysm that would result from the status quo being the reaction of those who feel passionately against it.

I don't believe this reaction would be physical in the form of civil disobedience or protests.

I apologise if anyone interpreted that differently.

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
You’re doing it again.....

Who are you quoting?

No one has said that, you’ve made up a quote by nobody and are then using it for your argument.
You may not have used the exact words, but your intent is that this gives us strength in the negotiations. I've used a turn of phrase in quotation marks that I wouldn't ordinarily use.

Are you now making the contention that you didn't mean that this gives us a significant negotiating advantage?

Your actual words: "The EU (and it’s members that rely on this trade) will not stand by and see pissed in the wind."