View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 09:53   #3371
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
I don't think that's fixed. If I remember right, it works OK for the ticks near the start, but not for those near the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I use that quite a lot but haven't noticed this problem. Maybe I'd better not talk too soon!
Seems it must have been a freak occurrence when it seemed to work correctly. Tried it on another episode of the same show last night on On-demand and it crashed the progress bar so I had to resume normal speed and try again much slower.

Now I have to see if the other annoyance has been fixed. Namely when you finish a recorded show and it says Delete or Keep. In recent months when you press Delete it goes back to the show information page like you had pressed Keep, though if you subsequently press left to exit this screen back to My Shows it has in fact deleted as it was supposed to. It used to go straight back to My Shows when you pressed delete at the end of watching a show.

I find this much more annoying than the weird UI design with regard watching some On-demand where you basically end up selecting Watch twice on two slightly different screens before it plays. But if this also got fixed that would be excellent.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote