Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 18:30   #2926
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Labour, the DUP, Boris and the ERG have all come out quickly to condemn a deal they haven’t seen. I want to know what their idea for the border and for trade is.
I am with you on that one, Damien.

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 18:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
That the deal text says there must be a Hard border down the Irish sea perhaps ?
Something that I thought Theresa May has already ruled out. I don't think anyone should be taking a position on this until the detail of the deal is known. We don't even know the highlights yet.