View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 20:47   #2609
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

It’s not a mistake to assume to maintain my present amount of content that I’m going to need access to further services if Disney, Viacom or any others “go it alone”. It may only be £5, but if I’m having to fork out a number of them that’s a significant amount.

To be honest I think if you are in the market for under £5 pay-tv then maybe it’s not one you should be in, and the interests of those small numbers are far outweighed by the millions already in the market and paying through the nose.

Your mistake is assuming this is about delivery, it’s not it’s about money. These companies aren’t opening lucrative new markets in the potential customer base at less than £5 a month.

If it was about delivery methods then Sky and Virgin are already well placed to stream for them. It’s about gaining control of the end to end product and selling directly to the high end of the market. Which is me.