View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 01:15   #4643
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Off the top of my head

1. Disney/Fox
2. Netflix
3. Amazon
4. Comcast/Universal
5. Warner Media

That’s just the bigger players you then have the likes of Viacom , Discovery the list goes on.

My point is all of those have their content across pay tv channels , terrestrial channels and included in pay TV On Demand packages. A subscription to the likes of VM or Sky currently offers you a selection to content from most of those listed and I struggle to get my head around how people think having to subscribe to all these numerous streaming packages will be somehow better.

People seem to think this streaming world will rid of us all ads which frankly is laughable.
Streaming is just inviting advertising into your home in a different (and much more targeted) way.