Thread: Tivo V6 V6 Tuner Glitch
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 18:49   #10
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: V6 Tuner Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
These faults are pretty minor, no need to big it up.

The V6 is very good and far superior to the Tivo. You are right to say the Tivo was good when it came out, but in truth it really wasn't able to cope with increased demands made of it over time. It seems to me that this lesson has been learned.

Sky Q is revered as the best thing since sliced bread, but it has its downsides too. But again, they are only minor and do not detract from the advantages of having one.

If you want perfection with anything, you won't get it!
Agreed you won't get perfection.however the V6 was/is a cutdown version of the model previously released in the USA. Not that I ever one there but I understand that it was not that well received.. Still as you say better that the model it replaces, much in the same way the model T was better than a horse and buggy