View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 10:09   #2069
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You do not get to decide where the buck stops when it comes to presidents, senators or congresspersons, who have engaged in violent rhetoric and I certainly don't have to justify just presidential persons to you, so no Hugh, I am not playing your silly game, I really don't care if you agree or not, I know Democrats have behaved appallingly, I don't need a second opinion.

When politicians from the Democratic side have engaged in violent rhetoric, you only have to look at the stuff Democrat Congresswoman, Maxine Waters has said, talking about taking out Trump, asking her followers to harass Republicans wherever they are and tell them they are not welcome. Democratic Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal’s comment that says she hopes Trump is Assassinated. Democrat Vice President, Joe Biden, saying he would prefer to beat up Trump behind the gym.

---------- Post added at 10:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

Same above applies to you also.
got any links?