Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 23:36   #2045
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
700,000 ?? A good turn out I'd say.. Peaceful protest shouldn't be ridiculed.

Would riots get more of an audience as Brexiters have threatened if they don't get the 'pure' Brexit they want ? Suspect most of them would just post rants on the Daily Fail/Torygraph rather than get off their elderly backsides.

All words and no action is the Brexit modus operandi.. Boris/ the Moggster are perfect examples. TM is safe if those wet blankets are her main rivals.
700K ?

Is that all?

I’ve heard several estimates but Remainers would over inflate the numbers especially if Diane Abbott did the counting, does not matter. Doesn’t come close to 17.4 Million who voted to leave. Come back when it does FFS.

All the money People’s Vote put in and they could only muster up a few hundred thousand protesters. Over 1.5 million marched against the Iraq war, so less than half that amount yesterday, obviously means the country doesn’t feel the need for a second referendum.

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angua View Post
You cannot lump everyone who voted leave into one bunch which is what the post I was responding to was claiming.

Odd how plans are being looked at by civil servants for the possibility of another vote.
They will not succeed.

So nothing odd about it at all.