View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 15:25   #8693
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Having a live football match on television at 3 o clock doesn't, in my opinion,effect attendance's at football grounds. What does effect attendance's are the cost to get to the ground,the price to get in,the facilities and of course whether the home team are doing well or not. I used to go and watch my local team at every opportunity until the cost spiralled out of control. Add on to that the cost of getting there and maybe a pie and cup of tea at half time it becomes to expensive for me.

Also being forced to sit rather than stand is a factor putting many off IMO.

However I agree with the ban on 3pm ko live broadcasts - plenty of football on to watch without risking attendance figures dwindling.

The interesting thing is you can show a live game in the evening and stream / red button other games as you wish.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote