View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 19:02   #2400
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Yes.

I might just reregister elsewhere than have my information copied, pasted and no credit given. After all it took them 8 years to notice the first time.

Is it actually your information or just something you are re-posting from digitalbitrate.com? As you stated further up the thread, the information is available to all "by checking a commonly used website that puts information into the public domain".

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by batchain View Post
https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2018...er-missing-hd/

On the plus side, the channel being removed from Virgin should not adversely impact ratings since most of their programmes get offically *no viewers* according to BARB.

That adds some clarity to GINX's claims. I can't say I'm going to miss this channel.