View Single Post
Old 14-10-2018, 10:43   #5634
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Anyone else having to use subtitles to follow a TV program?
Being tone deaf I find it annoying that on some programs that the dialogue does not go with actual program.
Watch any program from channels 1 - 5 and it can be a laugh, take weather for example!
Rant over.
I am guessing a live broadcast like Weather the subtitles are being created the moment the presenter speaks either via computer or someone manually typing so that maybe the reason?

I use subtitles as my partner has superpowered hearing and likes the volume really low and my hearing isn't perfect so she doesn't like it when i have it louder.

I really need to take the step and look into getting a hearing aid but i am nervous.