Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2018, 11:21   #1074
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Discussion (Follow First Post Rules!)

The 48% vs. 52%, is still a loss in a binary vote.

WHY is this topic still looking/going backwards and discussing the merits of leaving/remaining.?

A Referendum took place, one answer was Democratically decided. Nobody is asking any body to be gracious. I couldn’t care less if Remainers accept the result or not, but what I do not stand for is the derogatory insults that “some” Remainers levy at Brexiteers, for simply choosing a decision they believe in.

I want to leave the Corrupt EU. I don’t want to be in a group that is so economically unbalanced. Remainers think everything is so rosy in this bloc. Wrong, just look at the youth unemployment in the other Member States.

We do not need to pay a hefty membership fee, 1 of 10, of 28 who pay in far more than they get out, to be a trading partner with European countries.