View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 16:52   #997
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future
Re: VM loses UKTV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
Do you know, is this a distribution agreement? I.e if the program has already been aired / recorded the viewer may keep it until he or she is ready to delete it?

Only Fox News went off the air maybe a year and change ago or so...and I still have hundreds of hours of their programming left which I am still going through, bit by bit which I recorded before they went.

The network (509) no longer even exists on Sky yet I can still watch recordings. In fact they even replaced the networks number with a different network - 509 is now CCTV.

Still can watch out an delete old FNC stuff though (manually).
In most circumstances you can continue to watch for up to 3 months, I believe.
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote