Thread: HD Discounts
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 13:06   #7
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Discounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
No, the issue of being put back into a contract was never brought up during the conversation (which was the basis for me refuting that I had agreed to a new contract) and was eventually accepted by VM.

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

I have, but a huge number of people have also stated that they only got £3 a month off for six months or a one off credit of £20.

It is also the case that much larger discounts have been applied. It seems to be pot luck as to whether any credit or discount is applied and by how much. The same goes for being allowed to leave without any exit fees.
Try them again Richard (the retentions area of course). Nothing lost.

I had already negotiated a new contract and line rental saver just before UKTV withdrawal. That didn't stop me getting a further discount and credit. Yes it was a new contract again, but in effect only extended the current contract by a month. tbh if you've paid line rental saver, you might as well be in contract - i only ever take LRS out, if i've just signed up for 12 months. A price rise is imminent once this who ha dies down, so that will give you get out anyway if you want.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote