View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:39   #10
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: 2018 price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
I got a survey emailed to me this morning ,and as an ex member of staff i let rip with both barrels , it won't do any good but it will make an interesting read .
I had a (probably similar) "what do you think of us" type survey at the start of last week - I'm assuming it was triggered by my call to retentions the Thursday before UKTV stuff kicked off.

My answers won't have made for a happy read either. Whilst a lot of my frustrations have died down now, I'm still not comfortable recommending VM to anyone at the moment.

I presume that any new 12month price term set before this price rise is sent out, will override the increase...
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote