View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 06:37   #5491
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Stii hope that something can be worked out den. I never believed I would get to a point where I am starting to feel more optimistic about the future.

I too was on very high dosage steroids which kept me alive when my Immune System was doing it's dangist to kill me. The steroids left me with Diabetes and a damaged heart, kidney problems - now sorted, horrendous weight gain and osteoporosis . It's taken 12 years to get things under a semblance of control and I live in fear of things getting out of control again and having to have that drug again. I hate that savage drug even though it saved my life.
Thanks jo as yes l just take each day as it comes and have always tried to be positive as l think that helps a awful lot when one is fighting battles on a regular basis.

l am just glad that you feel in a much better place now jo that you did before as l can certainly totally understand how hard it must have been for you through those tough moments.