View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 15:45   #5488
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Get better soon Den. I was totally incapacitated by back pain a couple of months ago, not nice. It has gradually got better, be prepared to do a lot of boring exercises and make demands/ annoy the crap out of anyone that lives with you At least the cricket's on.....
Thanks Mr K as the trouble with my back and hips is when my main condition Dilated Cardiomyopathy was diagnosed l was on a very strong steroid drug for a fair period as l was very seriously ill but there was a fair chance years down the line that l would develop bone deterioration but the choice between staying alive then and having bone problems years down the line then there is only one choice frankly.

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Pregabalin,tramadol plus the obvious morphine patches are all on my unwanted list!
l am on tapentadol now so l will see how it goes.