View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 16:57   #1
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Energy Company Iresa Ceases Trading

Ofgem has chosen Octopus Energy Limited to take on supplying the customers of Iresa, which went out of business last week.

https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/publication...sa-s-customers

Iresa were so bad at customer service that they were blocked from taking on new customers in March (2018).

I had the misfortune to sign up with them in Feb 2017, and after six months it became obvious how poor they were. I bailed out after nine months (Nov 2017).

I had to register a complaint with the energy ombudsman to get a refund of what they owed me at that point.

I did get it eventually, at the end of March this year. Just in time by the look of it.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote