Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 00:51   #211
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Are you pleased with what the Cabinet have decided, Old Boy?
Well, I don't have the full details yet, do you? As long as we are out of the EU, the single market and the customs union, I am very likely to be happy with this White Paper.

An amicable deal with the EU is preferable, but in the absence of that, we should be prepared to walk away.

---------- Post added at 00:40 ---------- Previous post was at 00:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
I'll preempt OB's reply and say it's probably academic as the EU will doubtless say it's cherry picking and knock it back but seems like progress. Nice work Theresa and I never thought i'd have cause to say that !
It's in the EU's court now, so we shall see.

I think what we don't want is you guys trying to undermine the UK's position on this. So a bit of quiet on this would be good.

Fat chance.

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
They brought it upon themselves through sheer laziness according to this article.

http://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2018...-see-dead-ends
Has your tummy been tickled yet, Andrew?

I'm sorry, but do you really think life is all about rolling over and accepting what's coming to you?

Can I just remind you that the electorate voted to exit the EU? You have done your best to undermine what the majority want by posting every negative story you can muster. In the end, Theresa May will prove you to be wrong. She is more of a 'man' than so many of her wimpy detractors.

Prepare for the final assault. Not long now!

---------- Post added at 00:51 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Yes she has done a rather good job of sidelining the Brexiters. They have been found out to have no plans or backbone. Operation save the UK from this disaster has had a good day
I'm not sure that I understand your language, Mr K. Are you speaking European? I guess you must be.