View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 18:49   #1471
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

To be honest it would not surprise me in the slightest if all of these messages were written by his staff.

It does lead to some confusion from time to time - my EA writes some of my replies through text or email, to nuisances that I have to deal with. Some of the women that I live near for example (whining brats). Then they will see me, and I don't know that my staff are dealing with them in real time ; so they are either thinking that I am Bi-polar / blow hot and cold or that I am just lying to them as my views contradict the more conciliatory nature of my staff who try keep the peace.

It is kind of standard procedure - especially when he is the President.

On this one, I would give him a free pass.