View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 06:46   #29
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The over-40s should pay a 'social care premium'

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don’t know where you think you are going with this. I pretty well agree with what the Taxpayers’ Alliance is saying. That is my opinion.
I'm not going anywhere, I'm just asking for your opinion - pointing me to a website and saying I agree with most of that (and where the very first example/opinion you gave isn't on the list) isn't your opinion. I'm not entirely sure why you want to obfuscate the conversation...

Anyway, I'm done with this particular circular/pointless argument - if at any point you need any more input from me, go to this link : https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=re...less+arguments I agree with most of the things that come up
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote