View Single Post
Old 27-06-2018, 20:43   #1462
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
Oh absolutely all recognized religions...I mean you could hardly expect a Muslim or Jew to give service to a butcher selling pork, could you? Muslims do not drink as per their instructions from God ; if a wedding goes ahead and a couple ask for liquor I think a Muslim caterer is well within his or her rights, to say no. No?
A Muslim can choose not to sell liquor at their restaurant. That's different to refusing to serve someone. Just as I cannot imagine there are many Muslims and Jews in the business of selling pork. I would expect a Muslim to give a service they did provide, say selling cars, to someone who was gay though.

The bakers didn't force someone who didn't sell cakes to sell them a cake. They asked for someone who was selling customised cakes to make them a customised cake.

Quote:
(Damien I will reply to your message tonight btw - still on cloud 9 from the Kennedy retirement / won't meddle with Ianch99's question either as I am likely not objective right now).
I don't really mind that much.