View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 18:36   #8216
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Me, I prefer continuity of service. It is simply not worth it to keep changing provider, because then I lose all my recordings and series links.

When we can record directly from the cloud (no matter who the provider was when we bookmarked it), we might have a more hassle free way of changing provider. Until then, the likelihood of me changing for reasons of price is negligible.

I terminated my Sky Cinema package in favour of Now TV for reasons of price and getting all on demand films in HD a few months ago and I'm already regretting it. No subtitles for when my wife starts snoring loudly in the middle of a film, no bookmarks on the V6....grrr!

I've certainly learned my lesson. Price isn't everything.
And Game of Thrones being on Now TV for a short while and then disappearing again which is very irritating.