View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 23:14   #3183
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
Ah OK, I see what you’re getting at I think. Of your choices, my preferred option at present would be option 2, be in the EU but not as part of some kind of federal arrangement. Basically what David Cameron came back with, avoiding the ‘ever closer union’.

Obviously, we are very unlikely to be in the EU for much longer so, from a business perspective, working for an international company, selling to other international companies, being in a customs union and single market would be ideal. Hopefully having some say in those would be great! Doing business with non-EU/EEA countries is a massive pain.
I can live with that. I'd be content to remain in the EU outside of their folly, and to constantly be the picador that annoys the hell out of Brussels.

My advice is at your risk.