View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018, 08:46   #1407
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well for one you agree with an Obama policy. Shame it’s one involving treating children like this.
Well for one nothing Damien - I have already indicated, in an earlier post, I have not agreed with locking up any kids, for any reason.

But at the same time - I do not agree with people smuggling and illegal immigration. The law is the law, whether you are 12, going on 45.

I believe the President met with GOP Politicians last night to ramp up an Immigration Bill that would end separations but the Bill will include changes that would end Chain migration, Lottery, Catch and release and Trump wants $25 Billion for his wall, on the Southern border. This would require bipartisan approach, but the Democrats aren't interested, they rebuked the efforts last night. The Democrats say Trump could end this with an Executive Order, Trump says he can't.

Despite complaints on both sides of the House, politics from both sides is still in play. They are not interested in coming to together for the sake of the children. Republicans and Democrats are as bad as each other and I did not see many complaints from the Democrats and the Media, when children were being locked up in "cages", at these border centres when President Obama was in the White House.

The Immigration laws in America have been problematic for decades and because there is this persistent "Stalemate" on passing laws in Congress, is why it's a mess. It was a mess under Obama and it is still a mess now. Border crossings just keep on happening, there is/was no deterrent.