View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 22:42   #1398
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
If you are following the news then the context is obvious

Glad to know you support this new policy. A growing number of Republican supporters both in the country and in the DC seem to disagree with you. The rhetoric of drawing comparisons with concentration camps is going too far but, the use of constant, demonising propaganda by Trump does bear comparison with Germany in the early 1930's:
Like hell it does, far fetched nonsense.

These are ILLEGAL immigrants - they want to be in the U.S they should apply to be there legally. Jeez it's not hard.

I never said I did support the policy, I am as usual pointing out the hypocrisy that there is this sudden fake outrage just because it's Trump, when deportations on a massive scale, that included separations as well happened in the Obama years.

I just don't see how using a kid means it's an automatic get out of jail free card, breaking the law, is breaking the law and that includes entering the country, illegally.

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
It's not the kids' fault. You can punish the parents without doing this to children.

The fact you think kids, 20 a cage, having to looking after babies left in the cage with them. Children kept in cages unsure of where their parents are is not sick then I don't know what to say.

I know we have our disagreements but I have to say I am surprised at this.
Why..?

I am ALL for legal immigration...

I am totally against people smuggling and illegal immigration under any form regardless of any age range.