View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 20:54   #3036
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
I am glad that someone else posted that - this is exactly what I mean by May being one of life's "givers". She will just try crowd surf / play the members of parliament, one at a time.

Pro EU members give her a hard time, she tries to placate them.

Leave MPs get pissy, she lets Davis amend griev's proposal.

Same with abortion, same with the issue of Trump, on every issue going. She is one of life's givers. The most humiliated PM the UK will ever see. She just gives in to ever single opposition member and does what they tell her to - her own cabinet even laugh at her, in parliament.

Yesterday's PMqs were just telling:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b09d7a3d79019a

Look at how humiliated and ashen face she is - like her skirt or knickers just fell down in front of the entire parliament.

Her own foreign secretary was laughing at her and she looked absolutely beaten.

This is why it is better to keep her in place - there is no person who will ever be as "humiliate-able" as her, ever again.

When asked about cabinet differences over Europe, before the referendum, William Hague said that there are two types of Tories in regards to Europe: Euro skeptic members who supported staying the EU and Euro Skeptic Tories who favored leaving the EU. That got rapturous laughter from everyone he said it to in the room and I would propose that there are two types of Tory member at the moment:

Those who love to humiliate her from the leave camp

And those who love to humiliate her from the remain camp.
I get that you don't like Mrs May but seriously, do we really want someone in charge of the country at this most critical time who is so spineless?