View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 08:26   #44
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: [update] Santa Fe school shooting: 10 dead and 10 wounded in Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Anti gunners always start off with talk of gun control but quickly get to their ultimate goal of complete gun bans and that's when things go downhill they only use the term gun control because they know the majority of americans will not support total bans even non firearm owning americans want the right preserved.
#undebunkable

Remember when Obama took everyone’s guns, and put gun owners into FEMA camps?

No, me neither...

---------- Post added at 08:26 ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
Right, most Americans will think "huh, if they can get rid of the second amendment then the first is no more protected" What about the 4th and 5th - the 14th is the holy grail of all abortionists, so will that go, too? (Hopefully lol).

Maggy...your comment almost seems like a "it's a way of getting round getting NRA / Gun owning families offside". For the most part though, the US doesn't use the word gun ban - as I was saying above, they mainly associate that with the UK.

In the US it is mainly a "gun control VS gun rights" issue as the basic premise is that control is an attempt to "control the right" of people to bear arms.
But surely "a well-regulated militia" means there are controls on it?

Why are "controls" = "ban" - there are building regulations and controls, but they haven’t banned buildings...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote