View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 18:32   #4305
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Streaming will only be cheaper than linear if there are only A small number of streamers.

If the rights to different sports are spread over a larger number of streamers all wanting there £15-25 pm it is going to be more expensive for me
Sport is rather a different proposition, I'll grant you that. However, it is likely that you will be able to pick and choose which sports you want to watch, rather than paying for a lot of sport that doesn't interest you.

I think maybe there will be a lot more choice of sports events televised than as at present, which could give the impression that you are getting less value for money whereas you may be making choices that lead you to watch more of your preferred sports than you are able to do now.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.