View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 17:26   #873
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I'll stick to it being a witch hunt thanks.

I will say to you Hugh, what I said to Damien, you can be a Republican but not necessarily support the President, there are Republicans out there totally against the President, Senator John McCain being a prime example.
But these were appointees of Trump. The Attorney who sought the warrant was even someone who donated to Trump's campaign.

It can't be that everyone who investigates or poses a challenge to Trump is dishonest or partisan. It's remarkable if it were true. If you extend a fraction of the sketism you have over the motives of those investigating Trump to that of Trump and his allies is it so hard to believe there might be some wrongdoing? You don't have an issue with believing the Democrats are corrupt, they aren't that different to Republicans.

Quote:
As for the witch hunt, we've gone from the 'Russian Collusion' narrative, long investigation, they found none, so instead of wrapping up, they are now on a fishing expedition, because Mueller still has a target. This sorry arse show needs to be shut down, it's now just a political shit show.
This is now a separate track to the Mueller investigation. So even if he fires Mueller this investigation would continue. Mueller did what he was meant to do and pass it on elsewhere.

Maybe Trump can fire the people in the NY Attorney's office too and then fire anyone who investigates his allies further but the US has checks and balances, you can't keep firing everyone who investigates the President.