View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 17:03   #820
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

She has not been found guilty in a court of law of any civil or criminal offences.

It’s your opinion she is crooked, reflecting what you have read - I believe Trump spanked Stormy Weathers, reflecting what I read, so called him Spanky.

Here are some of his immature tweets.

Quote:
Truly weird Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain.
Quote:
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?"
Quote:
Sorry, losers and haters, my IQ is one if the highest - and you all know it!
Quote:
Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement.
Quote:
Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people
Quote:
.@katyperry Katy, what the hell were you thinking when you married loser Russell Brand. There is a guy who has got nothing going, a waste!
Quote:
The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 05-04-2018 at 17:22.