View Single Post
Old 27-03-2018, 17:38   #776
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Why don't you ask him. I really don't care Hugh about a private citizens private life before he became President.
As has been previously explained, if the payment (which was paid just before the election) could be deemed to have affected the election (by stopping negative news), it is seen as a campaign contribution, and since it wasn't declared as such, is a felony.

It's not the action that gets you, it's the cover-up (see Watergate, etc.).

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Exactly. Wasn't much Media Derangement back when all that was happening.

Not to mention the rape allegations coming from Juanita Broaddrick and sexual advances to Paula Jones by President Bill Clinton, which in that case an out of court settlement was reached! The Fake News Media didn't appear to give a shit back then about the Crooked Clinton empire.

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

I am well aware of that, but pupils that size is not normal and shows an underlying condition, could be drugs, could be a underlying medical condition, I'd put my money on it being drugs. I just don't give a shit either way.
Seriously? - it was wall to wall coverage at the time.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.