View Single Post
Old 26-03-2018, 07:56   #1235
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
But how is that a huge overhead?

Surely, this is the minimum we should expect - we don't want our personal information to be misused, so the collectors of this information have a responsibility to make sure any info they have on us is relevant, necessary, and secure.
I am not questioning the need to keep personal data securely. I am questioning why every organisation, large and very small, have to justify their compliance with all this paperwork.

As I said a few times, the requirements to keep data safe should be set out in law, and that's it. No need for privacy statements and the like.