View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 09:37   #30
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: New UK-Russia Tensions after Ex-Russian Spy Poisoned in Salisbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Let's not jump to conclusions about "they"

There is speculation in some quarters that this was not an act by agents but that the daughter had bought with her a gift from someone in Russia that contained the nerve agent and it was opened by her in the presence of her father.

Sounds a bit more plausible than reds under the bed.
I am open to the idea it isn't them however....

I am not an expert in chemical weapons but apparently nerve agents are exceedingly hard to make, obtain and store. It doesn't sound plausible that you could unintentionally come across a nerve agent and carry it around with you unwittingly. I assume it has to very carefully stored and managed.

Also what could she possibly buy that just happens to contain a nerve agent? At best someone could have had to have given that to her to take back.

I think a former Russian spy who'd turned being targeted by those he turned against is more likely than accidentally flying around Europe with nerve agents. Where is this speculation coming from?

Last edited by Damien; 08-03-2018 at 09:41.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote