View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 16:01   #205
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Florida Shooting: 17 Students Shot dead in another Mass Shooting in the U.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I am not looking at representations, because they are irrelevant.

It cannot be said 'more blacks are executed than whites' because the actual numbers speak for themselves, using percentages is trying to obscure the facts.

Using percentages is like shoving all blacks and all whites into one room, but not all whites and not all blacks are criminals.
The percentages show black people are more likely to be given the death penalty. Both in terms of their representation in the population and those who go in trial.

If you want to use absolute numbers then fine but I don't see what use that is for a comparison.

To use an 'example' as with the apples:

If there is a penalty shootout and I have 10 chances scoring 6 of them and you have 5 chances scoring all 5 of them. Am I better because I scored more?

Last edited by Damien; 26-02-2018 at 16:11.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote