View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 08:37   #2108
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Yes I've been sucked in, I only spend part of my working week in hospitals and am a member of the London ambulance trust. A good friend of mines son works for a private ambulance company, he's all but a paramedic and is one of the best paid front line staff, he's on 10 pounds an hour, he's colleagues are mainly on less and to be frank mostly aren't even worth that, this was emphasized a while back when he had to tell another crew that their patient had actually died whilst they were quing at hospital without them realising, they agreed she was " very very ill". I brought this up at the future of the ambulance service meeting at st Thomas hospital for the trust amongst many other horror stories staff had told me and it did cause some shock in the room before it turned into the usual snake oil sale of shysters trying to flog their wares and networking. Yes I'm the one who has been sucked in, imo we are in a race to the bottom and the best advice I can give to anyone in London is don't get ill.
That is sad to hear, but the NHS has its fair share of horror stories.