Thread: Tivo V6 Free V6 box
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2018, 01:01   #282
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Free V6 box

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacmillaN View Post
I am currently looking into upgrading my 1080P TV to a 4K TV. (Mainly for use with the V6 and a Playstation 4 Pro.

Just wondering if you have any recommendations - I notice that the V6 appears to be having some slight issues with some manufactures regarding the video output settings.

I have a budget between £500 & £1000
Doubt i will need FREEVIEW etc, due to having Virgin Services and IPLAYER etc on the box. (But it seems you cannot buy a new TV without the added SMART FUNCTIONS.)

This is the TV i am currently looking at - https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and...60553-pdt.html
Thanks for your input!
Smart functions on the TV are standard now. You don't have to use them!

Looks like a decent enough TV to me.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote