View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 23:11   #440
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The reason I said what I said about faith and not taking the piss out of peoples beliefs in god is that we do actually have members on this forum who do believe and very strong faiths in god and have strong Christian values. Some of them are on the team. We will not turn this forum in to a bashing of faiths or religions on this forum.
I am sorry, Mick, I agree with a lot of what you say, but this is wrong.

Some people believe that they can twist perception of what is happening through religion, and therefore this is a fair debate. How can anyone truly believe that Republican views are Christian?

I'm not in any way religious, but the cynicism employed by these people is enough to make you puke!

They are simply self serving bigots who are trying to turn around the message of the Bible. They get away with it because of the cultist attraction that seems to appeal to so many snowflakes, profiteers and sadists in our society.

I guess that sounds a bit extreme. Until you think about it.

---------- Post added at 23:11 ---------- Previous post was at 23:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
There is no abundance of anything.

Again you post stuff that is totally misleading, it says in the story you link to, 'possible' video, it does not say they have any compromising video.

This was published by these idiots hours ago, yet not one major network is talking about it, because guess what ?

There is still NO Evidence.

Nothing on Sky News, nothing on BBC and I even went to CNN. The guardian is just rehashing old shit from the dossier as though it is fact and getting the very political horse shit maneuvering by the leaker Democrat *******, Shifty Adam Schiff who is trying to save face, given that it was HIS ******* party which paid for dossier that originally obtained from the Russians, this is the real collusion and there is definitely documented evidence of this.
I agree. Let's see the evidence.